A network of Pastors and Ministry Couples. Blended Souls is a gathering of "sista's" and "brotha's", from various Christian denominations, ages, economic and ethnic backgrounds. Our goal is to purposefully make an impact for change in the world by promoting unity, opportunities for ministry couples to network, and exchange ideas so that our churches can partner together within our communities. We strive to reach out to women and men from every tongue, tribe and nation!

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Blended Souls Welcomes our newest team member!!!!!!

Recently BS prayer partner Alida, and her husband Tom traveled across the border to Mexico to meet Celina and her husband Paulino . Along with Tara the four of us have been online friends for some time. The moment I saw the pictures from their meet up Alida and I started talking about how Celina would so fit into the sisterhood of Blended Souls.



And its also how we decided that it would be important to have one gathering a year that included our husbands (I mean...look at those smiles). Our men need a community of support as much if not more then we do. So we are proud to announce that Celina is now a member of our prayer team!!!!! When Celina and I chatted I knew it was God ordained because from the moment this ministry was created I have asked the Lord to send women with a heart for diversity and a love for pastor and ministry wives. In each case he has answered that call and Celina confirmed it by saying she had been praying for a way to become a part of the ministry from the moment we announced it!!! This ministry continues to astound me with the direction it has taken since we launched and I know in my heart it has nothing to do with me and everything to do with God. I believe in my heart that God is looking down at this community of "sistas" and is smiling! In the words of a friend....God is glorified when all of his children come together!

No comments:

Post a Comment